As a Dynamics 365 user, which tool would you choose to meet your business requirement?
A: An expensive solution to automate the appointment booking process, which limits configuration options due to external CRM integration.
B: A solution that directly integrates with the CRM, automates the appointment booking process, and helps you manage projects, activities, and resources at a fair price.
Option B seems like an ideal solution as it matches the sole purpose of the calendar, i.e., to make managing schedules easier.
Calendar 365 is one such tool that can fulfill all the expectations you would have from a calendar.
It is an all-in-one calendar solution, as it will save you from paying for different tools. Let's understand how.
You are a Dynamics 365 CRM user using a standalone app like Calendly to automate the appointment scheduling process.
- Automates appointment scheduling process
- Comes with features that avoid appointment conflicts
- Has a free version with basic features
- It is expensive
- No features to manage CRM projects
- No features to manage resource availability considering different CRM activities
- Limitations while customizing entry form with questions and branding
- It requires a premium plan to avail CRM integration functionality
You are a Dynamics 365 user. You have integrated Calendar 365, a Dynamics plugin for automating appointment booking. It also has features to help you manage all the CRM activities. You can visualize the resources associated with the activities, high-priority tasks, ongoing tasks, and whatnot.
- Directly integrates with the Dynamics 365 CRM
- No need to manage calendar as a separate tool
- Automates appointment booking process
- Helps manage CRM projects
- Helps visualize all the activities associated with the projects
- Helps you visualize resource availability and track productivity
- Fair pricing
- No additional cost or processes for CRM integration
- Dynamics 365 Calendar is only for Dynamics 365 CRM users
The above scenarios will help you visualize and understand the benefits of using a plugin as a calendar and not a standalone app. It becomes easier to manage it when you have it all in your CRM. As it becomes the extended part of the CRM, you don't have to juggle between different tools. It increases customization options like personalizing it to match your business theme. Branding matters as you will be sharing the booking link page with your customers/prospects/contacts/leads.
There is so much more to Calendar 365, which makes it worth a try. We feel Calendar 365 can bring a revolutionary change in the way you manage your daily schedules. Calendar 365 is available on MS AppSource, or you can visit www.appjetty.com for more information.